Thursday, November 26, 2009

Yesterday

Two cups of coffee (called "hot cream") in quick succession,hyperventilating,incomplete sentences,soaking in,getting yelled at by a horrible kaku/uncle/bhaiyya/dada...the day before,only so much better this time. Here are a few glimpses for you to feast (?) on,thanks to my photography which I'm desperately trying to get good at :)
P.S. These pics are sans the star of the day. And no,that's not me!





Exiting the gate of 86/1


What else would you see on College Street on a weekday afternoon? I wonder if these women know what their banners read...



Wondering and wondering...hoping B**** shows up but...sigh...
Also,the guy behind CC in the peach shirt is an R-B-Q duplicate. Point to be noted,there!





The worried and unnecessarily tense over-achiever



Coffee house and the intellectuals who chose to hang on the wall instead of sitting on the chairs

And here it is...the remains of what made me change my rather critical opinion of Coffee House's awful coffee

Maybe it was for the best I didn't click snaps on the food. My appetite couldn't be more thankful!

1 comment:

ANC said...

You made me miss college!