Monday, November 2, 2009

Went to MMB for the "Kalpanirjhar" short fiction film fest yesterday.

Was appalled watching the Indian movies. What is it with our incurable obsession with sexuality? And the crassness? My GOD. Why don't the best come out of their closets and send the worst back to where they came from? Loved the Polish film "What it's like to be my mother".

Went for phuchkas with Bharati and mummy after that. There were three marwari guys standing there,eating to their heart's content. Fine. It was fine till their faces started growing green with every phuchka. They noticed three women standing behind them waiting patiently so they were doing it purposely. They ate till the phuchka container was empty. Seriously. I HATE cheeky marwari bastards. I hate marwaris in general. Period.

I'm not sorry if I offended someone here.

1 comment:

Ritwik Goswami said...

Spot on about Indian filmmakers being obsessed about love-making scenes.
They think that one such 'aesthetically' filmed shot for their movie might just get them placed on the list of films being showcased at the Nicosia/Harare/Togo film festival...