Tuesday, October 19, 2010


It's taking me time to recover from my Pujo hangover :(

This year, unlike the last, I wasn't sitting on top of some hill and guzzling Champagne. I was in my favourite city, only guzzling vodka-pepsi. That's been my new find this Pujo: I admire Abhay Deol more now for introducing me to the brilliant combo of Vodka and Pepsi (remember Dev D?).

I also got my current favourite gadget: my new digital SLR Fujifilm camera! *applause* It was blissful when I captured images this season which look stunnning. This is my best shot this pujo-

Shubho Bijoya to all my readers!

4 comments:

Nitisha said...

Oh my god, Priyanshi! This is you????? Hi!! )
It's been so long.
I have tried keeping in touch with Shashi on FB by poking him every time I log in, but I had no idea this is you!
How have you been? :)

Priyanshi said...

Yes yes this is me :D

I've been doing fine, thank you! Yes it really has been very long and I was absolutely delighted to read your blog! Shashi keeps mentioning on and off that he's been in touch with you. Do you all never come to Kolkata anymore? It's such a small world! Such a coincidence that you commented on my friend's blog :) How's Sanjana?

The Dark Side Of The Moon said...

I hate you! :(
Subho Bijoya.
Love
:)
P.S : Brilliant photo!
Get ready for December. :D

Priyanshi said...

I'm already geared up :D

Thenku!

And total Hrithink Roshan in K3G style...
but I love you :P
*wolf whistles* :P