Saturday, October 24, 2009

Undeleting the past

I thought. And thought. And thought some more.

I've steered clear of a lot of trouble now so I can write with a little more confidence and bring some improvements here and there (courtesy suggestions made by MB and CC. Thanks you guys!)
So here I am! Finally :D

A few random updates:
Like I promised myself,I got my license. Took out the car on my own with my brother in the front seat (with him panting and praying to God for his dear life) and went quite a distance. I went out without my license or my cell phone so got a little scared. Came back home,victorious nevertheless and very VERY excited. Haha! So proud of me :D

4 comments:

The Dark Side Of The Moon said...

WELCOME back with your subtle 'redress' :)

And Sanjib shall hate u more now! :D

Priyanshi said...

He's on the verge of losing his job now :D

Rene Lacoste said...

License :P I got mine more than two years back :P

Priyanshi said...

@Rene: Well I took time,but here I am :D