Monday, September 7, 2009

The overcast sky makes for a brilliant mood changer. Awesome to sit with a bottle of chilled beer, let life just run past you and not care a damn.
Rejoined my driving classes today. High time I sat for my driving test and get my license. I love driving :D
And well,there are these little rules that I had almost forgotten:
A. The more you want something,the farther it runs away from you. Stop caring,and it shall come to you.
B. There is someone or the other who'll see reason in something,even if the rest of the world doesn't. Similarly,there's someone or the other in this world who'll love you,even if the rest of the world doesn't seem to.
C. Love= Cheesy. Period.
D. If you get very tense about something,there's a very high chance it will turn out in an entirely different way from what you were scared about.
Nice,na? Bet you didn't know about all this. Aha, am I getting wise or what? :P

2 comments:

Monoshij said...

Was it written keeping in mind the fact that a certain person sooner or later would read this and draw the conclusion that you're words are acting their age too?! :P
I,on the other hand think overcast conditions are simply bugging.Then again I start cribbing if its unbearably sunny.Guess all that's needed is a perfevt balance of everything.
Couldn't agree with you more one pts 1 and 2.
On three,am in no position to comment.
On four,you've very cleverly left it open-ended and shied away from asserting the positive or negative aspect of the difference tension can make(break) to your aspirations.
And I truly didn't know any of this but on reflecting,I guess I find each and every one of them to be pertinent to what I myself have undergone,as you very well know!
Cheers!*hug*

Monoshij said...

reflection*