Thursday, March 19, 2009

My new phone :D


Ah. I quite like this new thing I have in my hands. This is my new Nokia 7210 Supernova.


Buying this phone after searching scores of sites made me realize one thing though. As Panda very rightly said the other day,there is no perfect phone in the world. Mobile manufacturers work on a secret deal: to never let their customers reach their bliss point. If they did allow such a thing to happen, it would be catastrophic. People would stop switching to new cellphones. Although I must admit I was very happy (or so it seems now) with my old Sony Ericsson W200i. Had an emotional attachment to it too,since dad had given it to me as a gift after my board results were out and it was the first phone I ever possessed of my own. A day after fussing over my Supernova,I realized it has everything my Ericsson didn't have: Bluetooth,a good camera and a functional GPRS connection. What this phone lacks is the brillaint sound quality which Ericsson phones have. I'm happy though. New things are always wonderful to have :D

4 comments:

Rene Lacoste said...

Extremely and totally true...the bit about them not making the perfect phone. Mediocre practices...

The Dark Side Of The Moon said...

Ahh..the newfound joy of Bluetooth! :P
Btw,I think Panda would be happier (read :more relieved) than you are with your new phone! :P :D

Priyanshi said...

lol...Panda's getting a new phone too :D

The Dark Side Of The Moon said...

I'm positive that he'll make sure it doesn't have Infrared!Just in case! :P