Friday, September 17, 2010

He he :D

In case that confuses you, it's my trademark guilty laugh. I do, I undo. Technology, thou art my most understanding friend.

Quick flashback...I fell, I stood up, I got what I wanted and like an arrogant bitch, I kicked it with my left leg and that's how I am where I am today. Woohoo or no woohoo, I'm happy. I'm dumb but I'm happy. So help me, God!

Coming to more serious matters now, for all those who were frequent on my blog, kindly come back,read, comment, criticize. I've missed you all a lot and I'm here to make amends and scribble till my eyes start protesting. I'm begging shamelessly. Oh that's one thing I've gotten rid of...shame.

So...all's well that ends well,eh?

9 comments:

The Dark Side Of The Moon said...

BABY GOT BACK!!! :D
He he! :D

Priyanshi said...

You like big butts and you cannot lie :P

The Dark Side Of The Moon said...

So do you!
Don't lie! :P

The Dark Side Of The Moon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priyanshi said...

Who deleted comment? X-(

Ritwik Goswami said...

I'm just VERY happy to have you back.

Minakshi said...

Thank God you're blog is back :)

RishJ said...

Lol.. finally you are over the phase.. welcome back.. :)

Priyanshi said...

@ Ritwik, Minakshi and RishJ : Thanks guys :D